Seven things about me…..
- I live by the sea near my home town of Portsmouth, the UK’s only island city. (That makes it sound way better than it really is.)
- When I was ten my dad told my mother to stop buying me books because he didn’t want me to get “big-headed”. Thanks dad.
- I left school at 13, so I actually have something in common with Jennifer Lawrence!
- I’m owned by a cat.
- I’ve studied history and economics and some other social sciences. Can’t remember a thing of course.
- If I went to Hogwarts I’d be in Gryffindor, according to the Pottermore test. But I have a lot more in common with Ravenclaw’s Luna Lovegood than I do Hermione Granger!
- I suffer terrible anxiety, which is an insight I hope to put into my writing and help others.
x Lindsay x
Be friends on Goodreads
Follow me on Twitter!
or my Instagram