Hello! If you’re on this page I guess you want to know more about me as a person! Feel welcome to leave a comment and say hi, I’m always interested in meeting new friends online!
Seven things about me…..
- I live by the sea near my home town of Portsmouth, the UK’s only island city. (That makes it sound way better than it really is.)
- When I was ten my dad told my mother to stop buying me books because he didn’t want me to get “big-headed”. Thanks dad.
- I left school at 13, so I actually have something in common with Jennifer Lawrence!
- My favourite colour is blue.
- I have a degree in history with economics.
- If I went to Hogwarts I’d be in Gryffindor, according to the test on Pottermore. But I have a lot more in common with Ravenclaw’s Luna Lovegood than I do Hermione Granger!
- I have personal experience with issues such as mental health, bullying, and autism. It’s taken me a long time to really come into myself, but I find my unusual life has given me insight that I put into my writing.
x Lindsay x
Be friends on Goodreads
Follow me on Twitter!
or my Instagram
I follow back all book and movie accounts, or anyone with an interest in mental health or writing.