This is the second time I’ve been nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award, and this time it is thanks to Jason’s Movie Blog!! Hi Jason, hope all is well, sending you happy thoughts across the blogosphere.
The Sunshine nomination rules:
- Thank the person(s) who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog
- Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post and/or on your blog.
Here are my responses to Jason’s 11 questions:
- Question #1 – What was your favorite movie of 2016?
I’d say Rogue One or Jackie.
- Question #2 – What was your least favorite movie of 2016?
Tarzan was a waste of time.
- Question #3 – What is your most anticipated movie of 2017?
The Last Jedi.
- Question #4 – What is your favorite food?
- Question #5 – If you could attend a 2017 movie premiere, what movie would it be?
Ghost in the Shell or…The Last Jedi.
- Question #6 – And who would you bring with you?
I’d probably see if one of my fellow bloggers was around London and wanted to come along. I don’t really mix my writing and my real life.
- Question #7 – Where do you rather venture to…. Narnia or Middle-Earth?
The childhood me would have said Narnia, but then those films happened. How do you get to Middle Earth? Middle Earth, depending on the travel arrangements.
- Question #8 – Have you ever attended an advance screening for a movie?
There have been a few offers but I haven’t been able to.
- Question #9 – Favorite movie quote?
“I am your father!” Ha ha, I don’t have one really! But I loved the conversation The Priest (the late John Hurt) has with Portman in Jackie.
- Question #10 – Beyond blogging, what do you (as a job)?
Sleep a lot. No, I study!
- Question #11 – Do you ever sneak in food / drinks when you go to the movies / cinemas?
I’m just going to take the time to say hello to the following people. It’s been great to read your writing and even to interact on here from time to time. So hi, and thanks for all your posts!
- Shot on 35
- The Aspiring Film Critic
- The Green Onion Blog
- Red Onion
- English Language Thoughts
- Film & Nuance
- Wildfire Motion Pictures
- Education Pathways
- Write out of LA
My own questions, if anyone wants to run the nomination on their blog:
- Favourite hero of fiction?
- Early bird or night owl?
- La La Land – overrated, yes or no?
- Top travel tip?
- Are there any words or phrases you overuse?
- What is your idea of the perfect day?
- Are there any movie/book genres you don’t watch/read?
- You can only have movies or books. You would choose…
- Any one thing that always motivates you to blog?
- Fast reader or slow?
- Is there a creative talent you wish you had?
That’s it guys! Thanks everyone. Lx